Same Amazing GRC Program Minus the Flights, Hotels and Other Expenses.
Attending a virtual meeting has its benefits. GRC has selected a top-notch virtual meeting platform that will seamlessly allow attendees from around the globe to access the meeting’s content-rich program and activities. Understanding that networking is a key component of the annual meeting, there will be ample opportunities for attendees to meet other attendees and companies alike from the comfort of their home or office.
Some Advantages of a Virtual Meeting Include:
- All content available – no more missing of presentations in parallel sessions or from scheduling conflicts
- Content available 24/7 – giving accessibility around the globe in all time zones
- Greater Expo Hall accessibility – now people who would not normally be able to visit the Exhibit Hall can!
- No travel needed – access the meeting from your home or office and save on travel costs and exhibition infrastructure expenses
- A schedule not restricted to three days – live sessions and Q&A will be conveniently spread out over six days
- Recorded content available to attendees – access recorded presentations for months after the meeting ends
This is the must-attend event for professionals from all aspects of the geothermal industry to learn about the latest science advancements, hear the newest research, and seamlessly connect with other attendees and representing industry organizations… all online from the comfort of their home or office.
GRC will be providing attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors with additional materials to ensure a seamless virtual event experience. More details will be available in the near future.