Virtual Exhibit Booth – Maximize your exposure at the largest annual geothermal ‘gathering’ in the world. Wondering what it's going to look like and how your booth will function? Check out our Expo digital platform demo video.
Prepare yourself for a virtual interactive networking experience, allowing you the opportunity to meet, educate, and network with attendees and members of the geothermal energy community. Plus, as an Exhibitor you automatically become a sponsor and partner of the GRC! That means you'll also receive all of the branding benefits included in your Exhibit & Sponsorship Level.
As with a physical Exhibit Hall, our Virtual Exhibit Hall is where attendees congregate between sessions and during the 10+ hours that are dedicated to Exhibit Hall networking. Attendees can visit your booth anytime during the 5+ day conference. Best of all – your exhibit booth and content will remain online for 30 days! Here's a sample of what Exhibitos can expect: ·
- Complimentary Full Conference and Exhibit Hall Only registrations
- Interactive Exhibit Hall map where attendees can click and drag to explore (similar to Google street view)
- Exhibit Hall search feature, so attendees can jump directly to your booth
- Interactive booth elements, such as chat capabilities and live demo links, plus links to networking and chat rooms
- Post-meeting analytics will be provided
- Booths designed with your logo and theme graphics
- Exhibitor web portal for you to upload booth items
- Assistance with booth set-up
- Demonstration of the technology for our exhibitors, to help you understand what the experience will be like for you and the attendees.
Virtual Exhibitor Services Portal Coming Soon!
Register your Colleagues and Booth Staff
Exhibitors, please download and complete our Complimentary Exhibitor Registration Form. Your total number of complimentary Full-Conference and Exhibit Hall Only registrations can be found on page 1 of the Exhibitor & Sponsorship Application.
Current contracted Reno Exhibitors: Should you choose to cancel your pre-paid contracted exhibit space or defer your paid funds to the 2021 Annual Meeting, you must notify Dana Groves firstname.lastname@example.org in writing. Cancelation requests received prior to August 15th are eligible for a full refund of total paid fees or all funds can be deferred to the 2021 GRC Annual Meeting & Expo. Cancelation requests received August 15 - September 4th are eligible for a refund of the total paid exhibit fees, less a service charge of 25%. Cancelation requests received September 5 - September 18 are eligible for a refund of total paid exhibit fees less a service charge of 50%. No refunds will be made for space cancelations received after September 18, 2020.
For questions about becoming a virtual exhibitor and sponsor or to discuss how your current 'Reno Exhibit Contract' translates into your new Virtual Exhibit & Sponsorship contract, please contact: